Learn the history of the National Park, Colorado River and the mines of Eldorado canyon.
- Complementary pickup from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00 AM, 7 days a week)
- Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity
- Learn the facts of Lake Mead National Park and Colorado River
- Three hour ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River
- Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River
- Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
- Drop off to any Las Vegas Strip Location
Duration: Approximately 6 to 7 hours (hotel to hotel)
We separate our adventure from all other ATV tours in the United States because what we have to offer to you! We offer the only beautiful and scenic motorized tour through the trails at Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado river. Once our adventure arrives at the halfway point, we stop at the Colorado River for a photo and video opportunity and a splash in the water in the summer months. Learn the history of the National Park, Colorado River and the mines of Eldorado canyon.
Your one of a kind Scenic Motorized ATV Tour begins with pick up from your Las Vegas Strip Hotel by one of our master tour guides in our luxury shuttles. Our complementary shuttle service acts as a private guided tour and you will receive a history lesson on the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Park, Colorado River, and Las Vegas. From pick up to drop off you will receive an abundance of information. Feel free to ask your tour guide as much questions as you have and your tour guide will be happy to answer any question you have. You will drive through the Scenic Mojave Desert to the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity. Revel in the awe-inspiring views of this Man Made Wonder as you stand 900 feet above the Colorado River.
You will then arrive at the staging area located in Lake Mead National Park for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized ATV Tour to the Colorado River. Ride down 22 miles of natural forming trails while absorbing the sights of a majestic desert landscape, plant, and wildlife. At the halfway point you have the opportunity to go swimming in the Colorado River during the summer months. After a cool and refreshing swim head back down the trails of Lake Mead National Park as you soak in the sights one last time. Then relax at our onsite restaurant and bar where we will serve you our World Famous Burger made from 100% Angus beef, fresh cut fries made to order, and a soda. Head back to Las Vegas with memories to last a lifetime.
- Must be 16 years or older to drive. Children under the age of 16 must ride as a passenger in the 6 seater UTV.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All passengers must bring a valid ID (Passport or Drivers License).
- We recommend dressing for the occasion. During the winter months dress in layers including gloves, hats, and scarves. Bring sunglasses to wear during the flight to keep the wind out of your eyes.
- We recommend people who have long hair to bring a hair tie.
- All cameras must have a wrist strap.
- We require close toe shoes (athletic shoes or hiking boots).
- Please bring a backpack with any personal items that you may need (sunglasses, wallets, snacks, etc.).
- Please eat a large breakfast prior to your reservation , you won’t be eating lunch until later in the afternoon.
- Wear your swim suit underneath your clothes if you would like to go swimming in the river.
- Photo Identification and Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served after the conclusion of your activity.
- If you are are staying in a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B locations. Complementary pick up is available from our corporate office.