- Pick up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00am, daily)
- Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity
- Live guided commentary about the history of the Hoover Dam, Las Vegas, and surrounding areas
- Skydive out of a helicopter
- Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda
- Drop off at your Las Vegas Strip hotel
Duration: Approximately 6 hours (hotel to hotel)
Retail Price: $1600
$1500 per person
2 Person Minimum
Experience the most thrilling and unique adventure available nowhere else in Las Vegas! Test your limits as you Skydive out of a helicopter and free fall for over 60 seconds reaching speeds of up to 160 MPH.
Your Skydive Adventure begins with complimentary pick up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel by one of our master Tour Guides. You will tour through the Scenic Mojave Desert to the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15-minute photo and video opportunity. Live guided commentary will be provided about the history of Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, and surrounding areas. Upon arrival suit up and get ready for the most incredible experience of your life! Take off and climb nearly 15,000 feet into the earth’s atmosphere. Now it’s time to jump and fly through the sky as you reach speeds up to 160 MPH. Experience the best adrenaline rush of your life as you free fall for nearly 60 seconds to the earth. Don’t forget to take in the incredible views of the Colorado River and Lake Mead National Park. Touch down after your life changing experience and relax for lunch at our onsite restaurant and bar. We will serve you our World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda. After, your tour guide will bring you back to your Las Vegas Strip hotel with memories that will last a lifetime.
This adventure can be combined with our Outdoor Shooting Adventure, Scenic Motorized ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River, or Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour for the Ultimate All-Day Outdoor Adventure.
- There is minimum of 2 people per booking.
- All jumpers must be 18 years old. Photo ID will be verified at time of check in.
- Maximum weight limit is 240lbs. All jumpers will be weighed at time of check-in.
- Photo ID is required at time of check-in.
- Must be in good mental and physical health.
- This is an extreme activity and is not recommended for everyone.