Copper Shooting package
$149 per person
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT TOUR
The Las Vegas Outdoor Shooting Adventure is a private outdoor range set in a stunning Mohave Desert landscape. We separate ourselves from all other Las Vegas ranges with our unique ‘Desert Storm’ atmosphere and military style bunkers. Our guests have the opportunity to fire a wide range of fully automatic machine guns and specialty weapons. Compared to the short 3 round bursts you shoot at indoor ranges, At our range, you can shoot FULL auto on our machine guns. “Let ’em Rip!” Click here view all of our available guns. Our 50 Cal. selections includes the Barrett Sniper Rifle, the Browning BMG .50 Cal (‘the deuce’), and the Desert Eagle. We even have the actual firearms used in several Hollywood hits including Jumanji and Rambo II. At our facility your group will have it’s own private range and certified ex-military firearms instructor. We operate as an exclusive guided tour so we don’t mind if you take your time and we encourage you to capture video and photos of the adventure. If you prefer, your guide will gladly act as your cameraman while you shoot. And to top it off, lunch is included inside the the World Famous Arizona Last Stop restaurant located onsite. You will be treated with the World Famous All American Hamburger, fresh cut french fries, and a drink (alcohol is optional). The All American Burger is guaranteed to be the best hamburger you have ever eaten.
WHAT YOU GET?
1 Uzi (20 rds)
1 MP59 (20 rds)
Glock 9mm (3 rds)
- Pick up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (Daily, 7:00am and 1:00pm)
- Walk the Hoover Dam bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity
- The Shooting Package of Your Choice
- Photo opportunity with your awesome weapons
- Lunch: World Famous Burger, fries, and soda
- Drop Off at your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip location
Duration: Approximately 4 hours (hotel to hotel)
DEPARTURE POINT AND PICK UP TIMES:
We will pick you up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel at your scheduled pick up time.
Pick Up Times:
- Pick up ranges between 6:00am – 8:00am and 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Times will vary depending on availability.
Please visit our gun page.
- Minimum age – 12 years. Ages 12 – 17 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- * For each shooting package only 1 non-shooter package is allowed. 1:1 Ratio for shooters to non-shooters.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to shoot due to safety concern. Women who are pregnant can participate in this adventure as a non-shooter.
- All packages are priced per person.