- Complementary pickup from any Las Vegas hotel (7:00 AM or 1:00 PM 7 days a week)
- Helicopter flight through Grand Canyon West (90 minutes)
- Champagne Landing at the Bottom of the Canyon
- The Shooting Package of Your Choice
- Photo/video Opportunity after shooting with your awesome military weapons.
- Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Substitute Available)
- Drop Off at any Las Vegas Location
Duration: Approximately 5.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
Embark on one of the most breathtaking, unbelievable, and sensational helicopter and shooting adventures in the world. View the Grand Canyon from a whole new perspective as you fly through one of Worlds Natural Wonders. Experience the beauty of the Grand Canyon on one of our spectacular “Doors On” helicopter tours. Imagine flying through the stunning Grand Canyon with it’s unbelievable rock formations then get the adrenaline rushing at our outdoor range shooting full automatic machine guns.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle. He will drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Pat Tillman and Mike O’Callaghan Memorial Bridge, Lake Mead, and Colorado River. Your journey will continue through the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back and relax as you enjoy the scenery around you one last time. Arrive at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Outdoor Machine Gun Shooting Adventure. You will be greeted by your range and shooting specialist then escorted to your private military style bunker set in a stunning desert storm atmosphere. Fire a wide range of full automatic weapons and .50 caliber selections including the Barrett Sniper Rifle, M2 ‘Ma Deuce’ BMG, and Desert Eagle.
After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World-Famous Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
Our adventure is part thrill, part adrenaline, and “Hands Down”, the best panoramic view of all the Helicopter Rides offered in Las Vegas. Our “Doors On“ Helicopter tour stands as the perfect unique opportunity to get closer than ever to nature by taking in some of the finest and personal unobstructed views around. If our adventure strikes you as a “must do”, don’t wait!! Book today!
– All shooters must be at least 12 years old and 5 feet tall. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
– For each shooting package only 1 non-shooter package is allowed. Must be an even 1:1 ratio for shooters to non-shooters.
– Gold Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: Barrett 50cal – 15 reds
– Platinum Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: M2 Deuce 50cal – 35 rds
– Due to safety concerns, pregnant women are not allowed to shoot. Women who are pregnant may participate in this adventure as a non-shooter.
– Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check in.
– Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
– Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
– Valid photo identification is required at time of check in. This can be a valid passport or government issued id/drivers license.
– All packages are priced per person.