Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy and Shooting Tour
Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River and combine it with our shooting package for the ultimate outdoor adventure
- Complementary pickup from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00am, daily)
- Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity
- Learn the facts of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Colorado River
- 3 hour scenic motorized Dune Buggy tour through Lake Mead National Park
- Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point
- Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
- Drop off at your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip location
Duration: Approximately 6 hours (hotel to hotel)
If you’re looking for a lot of fun in short period of time this Combo package has it all. Your adventure begins with pick up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel, then we stop off at the Hoover Dam bridge for a 15-minute photo opportunity. On the way to the trail you will receive a private guide tour about the history of the National Park, Colorado River, and mines of Eldorado Canyon. Arrive at the picturesque Lake Mead National Park for your Motorized Scenic Dune Buggy tour to the Colorado river. Once our adventure arrives at the halfway point, we stop at the Colorado River for a photo and video opportunity and a splash in the water in the summer months. Next, drive your Dune Buggy back through the trails and then head to our on-site range where you then will fire your weapons at our outdoor military style bunker.
At our range, you can shoot FULL auto on our machine guns. Our 50 Cal. selections includes the Barrett Sniper Rifle, the Browning BMG .50 Cal (‘the deuce’), We even have the actual firearms used in several Hollywood hits including Jumanji and Rambo II. At our facility, your group will have its own private range and certified ex-military firearms instructor. We operate as an exclusive guided tour so we don’t mind if you take your time and we encourage you to capture video and photos of the adventure. If you prefer, your guide will gladly act as your cameraman while you shoot. And to top it off, lunch is included inside the World Famous Arizona Last Stop restaurant located on site. You will be treated with the World Famous All-American Burger, fresh cut fries, and a soft drink (alcohol available for purchase). The All-American Burger is guaranteed to be the best hamburger you have ever eaten. The Bullets and Burgers & Dune Buggy Combo is approximately 6 – 6.5 hours in length from scheduled pickup to drop-off back at your hotel. (Helicopter upgrades optional through Grand Canyon landing at our private Helicopter Pad)
- Age Restriction ATV Portion: Must be 18 years old to drive the ATV. Any between the ages of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger.
- Age Restriction Shooting Portion: Must be 12 years old and 5 feet tall to shoot. All children under the age of 12 can participate as a non-shooter.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old. Children under the age go 6 cannot participate.
- Children between the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Gold Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: Barrett 50cal – 15 rounds
- Platinum Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: M2 Deuce 50cal – 35 rounds.
- For each shooting package, only 1 non-shooter package is allowed. Must be an even 1:1 ratio for shooters to non-shooters.
- All packages are priced per person.
- There is a limit of 1 passenger for every 1 driver.
- All drivers must present photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- Due to safety concerns, pregnant women cannot participate in this adventure.
- If you are a convicted felon you are NOT allowed to participate. We require that you sign a document stating that you are not a convicted felon at time of pick up.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-710-4248 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please call our reservation line at 702-710-4248.