Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour – Air Only
Fly 60 minutes through the World’s Greatest Wonder for an adventure unlike anything you have ever experienced!
- Pick up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel
- Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity
- 60 minute flight through the Grand Canyon
- Lunch: Work Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda
- Drop off at your Las Vegas Strip hotel
Duration: Approximately 4.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
Flight Times: 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 3:30 PM
VIP UPGRADE FLIGHTS: 7:00 AM or 6:00PM
PRICE: $299/per person
Looking for an exciting way to see the Grand Canyon. Board a luxury helicopter and fly over the Canyon for spectacular birds eye views of the Worlds Greatest Wonder the Grand Canyon. This 60 minute tour is the perfect way to see the Grand Canyon during your stay in Las Vegas.
We provide complementary shuttle service, pick up and drop off from your Las Vegas Strip hotel. You are shuttled through the historic Mojave Desert out to the Hoover Dam Bridge where you will stop for a 15 minute photo and video opportunity. Continue through the Mojave Desert to our private helicopter pad located just outside the Grand Canyon West. Board your luxury helicopter with forward facing seats with 100% unobstructed views perfect for sight seeing. Take off for a 60 minute flight through the mighty Grand Canyon. Revel in it’s enormity and learn the facts of the Greater Wonders of the World. Sit back relax and enjoy the flight as you take in the sights and sounds one last time. Gently touch down at our private helicopter pad where we will serve you lunch, our World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available). After lunch we will drive you back to Las Vegas with memories that will last a lifetime.
– Pick up from your hotel is approximately 2 hours prior to flight time. We will call you the day before your tour to confirm the exact pick up time.
– Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at time of check in.
– Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
– Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
– Photo Identification is required at time of check in. This can be a valid drivers license or passport.
– All packages are priced per person.