- Pick Up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00 AM, 7 days a week)
- Helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon (90 minutes)
- Champagne landing at the bottom of canyon
- Three hour Scenic Motorized Razor tour through Lake Mead National Park
- Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point
- The shooting Package of your choice
- Photo opportunity with awesome military weapons
- Lunch: World-Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
- Drop Off at your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip Location
Approximate Duration: 8 hours (hotel to hotel)
Embark on the adventure of a lifetime as you fly through the Grand Canyon then put your driving skills to the test on our brand-new Polaris Razor 1000’s. Drive through the trails of Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River on our Scenic Motorized Razor Tour! Relax and take in the beauty of the Grand Canyon and the natural plant and wildlife while experiencing the thrill of driving a high-power performance vehicle for the Ultimate Outdoor Driving Adventure. Your once in a lifetime Grand Canyon Helicopter and Motorized Scenic Razor Tour begins at your hotel when you are picked up by one of our master tour guides in a luxury shuttle and drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back and relax as you enjoy the scenery around you one last time.
Arrive at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Motorized Scenic Razor Tour. Ride 22 miles through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River for a total of 3 hours of riding time. Revel in the natural forming trails while absorbing the sights and sounds of a majestic desert landscape, plant, and wildlife. At the halfway point, you have the opportunity to go swimming in the Colorado River during the summer months. After a cool and refreshing swim head back down the trails of Lake Mead National Park as you soak in the sights one last time before you arrive for your once in a lifetime Bullets and Burgers Shooting Adventure. Shoot a wide variety of full automatic machine guns and specialty weapons in a private military style bunker set in a unique ‘Desert Storm’ atmosphere. Our specialty weapons include the Barrett .50 Cal Sniper Rifle, Desert Eagle, and M2 ‘Ma Deuce’ .50 Cal Belt Fed Machine Gun. After an adrenaline filled day relax at our onsite restaurant and bar where we will serve you our World Famous All American Burger made from 100% angus beef, fresh cut fries, and soda. Head back to Las Vegas with memories that will last a lifetime.
- Age Restriction ATV Portion: Must be 18 years old to drive the ATV. Any between the ages of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger in the 6-Seater UTV.
- Age Restriction Shooting Portion: Must be 12 years old and 5 feet tall to shoot. All children under the age of 12 can participate as a non-shooter.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old. Children under the age go 6 cannot participate.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Gold Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: Barrett 50cal – 15 rounds
- Platinum Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: M2 Deuce 50cal – 35 rounds.
- For each shooting package, only 1 non-shooter package is allowed. Must be an even 1:1 ratio for shooters to non-shooters.
- There is a limit of 3 Passenger for every 1 Driver.
- All packages are priced per person.
- Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- All drivers must present photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- Due to safety concerns, pregnant women cannot participate in this adventure.
- If you are a convicted felon you are NOT allowed to participate. We require that you sign a document stating that you are not a convicted felon at time of pick up.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-904-8630 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please call our reservation line at 702-904-8630.