Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour
Scenic Motorized Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River
- Complementary pickup from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00am, daily)
- Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity
- Learn the facts of Lake Mead, Colorado River, and Hoover Dam
- 3 hour scenic motorized dune buggy tour through Lake Mead National Park
- Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point
- Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
- Drop off at your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip hotel
Duration: Approximately 6 to 7 hours (hotel to hotel)
We separate our adventure from all other Dune Buggy Tours in the United States because what we have to offer to you! We offer the only beautiful and scenic motorized tour through the trails at Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado river. Once our adventure arrives at the halfway point, we stop at the Colorado River for a photo and video opportunity and a splash in the water in the summer months. Learn the history of the National Park, Colorado River and the mines of Eldorado canyon.
Your one of a kind Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour begins with pick up from your Las Vegas Strip Hotel by one of our master tour guides in our luxury shuttles. Our complementary shuttle service acts as a private guided tour and you will receive a history lesson on the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Park, Colorado River, and Las Vegas. From pick up to drop off you will receive an abundance of information. Feel free to ask your tour guide as much questions as you have and your tour guide will be happy to answer any question you have. You will drive through the Scenic Mojave Desert to the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity. Revel in the awe-inspiring views of this Man Made Wonder as you stand 900 feet above the Colorado River.
You will then arrive at the staging area located in Lake Mead National Park for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour to the Colorado River. Ride down 22 miles of natural forming trails while absorbing the sights of a majestic desert landscape, plant, and wildlife. At the halfway point you have the opportunity to go swimming in the Colorado River. After a cool and refreshing swim head back down the trails of Lake Mead National Park as you soak in the sights one last time. Then relax at our onsite restaurant and bar where we will serve you our World Famous Burger made from 100% Angus beef, fresh cut fries made to order, and a soda. Head back to Las Vegas with memories to last a lifetime.
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Children between the age of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and under cannot participate in this adventure.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All drivers must present a photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- All packages are priced per person.
- There is a limit of 1 passenger for every 1 driver.
- Due to Safety Concerns pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- During the ATV Tour there is a section of hiking to get down to the Colorado River. This adventure is not recommended for individuals who have a hard time walking or have serious health or medical conditions.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-825-1411 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please visit call our reservation line at 702-825-1411.